Monday, September 19, 2011

Oops

Post 3
9-19-11
Page 77
Today I realized that I have completely messed up my objective with this blog. I thought I was supposed to analyze the character and setting of my story, along with the effects they have on the story's other elements and each other. The standard I am supposed to be covering reads "Compare and contrast a fictional portrayal of a time, place, or character period as as a means of understanding how authors use or alter history". I have roughly translated that to "Analyze the affect historical fiction has on the character and setting". From now on I will be mainly analyzing the affects of historical fiction on the character and setting of my story instead of  just analyzing the character and setting of my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment