Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Going Back In Time

Post 1
9-14-11
Page 32
Today while I was reading, what I believe was a huge change in setting occurred. I believe that time in the book jumped backward approximately 800 years. I knew from the description of the book that this would eventually happen but I didn't think it would happen this fast. There isn't even much of an established conflict yet, but this huge change in setting occurred. I am still wondering what the conflict will be and what the change in setting has to do with It. I also wonder what the role of Tag will be. He is a huge change in Character along with this huge change in setting. I am curious to see what will happen to him, because I don't think him and Walker will get along very well. I also wonder what the mission is for Walker or what lesson he will  learn. As I said in the First Impression post i think the huge change in time will somehow change Walker, making him a dynamic character. I am not sure what kind of character Tag is yet. I think he might be a static character, because he seems extremely stubborn.    

No comments:

Post a Comment