Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Impression

From the moment I learned what The Walker Of Time was about I figured that setting would probably play some kind of role in the story, more than in any random book. A person going back in time 800 years is a huge change in the setting. This change in the setting would probably have a huge effect on all the other elements of the story. The plot would probably be changed by the huge jump in time. The characters would probably also be changed by this setting change. This leads me to believe that the main character is probably a dynamic character. I thought that this character would have to go back in time to learn some kind of lesson before somehow going back to whatever time would be his/her present.

This post was written after being about 30 pages through the book, but in the perspective of only having a slight knowledge of it, the same knowledge I had when my group and I picked the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment